1. Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1) by Tessa Dare
For some reason, I was incredibly into historical romance novels in the begining of the month. Really enjoyed Tessa Dare's books. I gave this one 3 stars.
2. If I Only Had a Duke (The Disgraceful Dukes, #2) by Lenora Bell
I wasn't as impressed with this one. I gave it 2 stars and decided to stick to Tessa Dare's novels.
3. Giant Days, Vol. 2 (Giant Days, #2) by John Allison
I really enjoy this comic series! I'm sad they changed the art style though. 4 stars! Really recommend it!
4. Nasty Women by 404 Ink
My first non-fiction book and Netgalley arc! I'm so proud of myself! :)
Really enjoyed this one and I would highly recommend this collection of feminist essays! You can find my review here.
5. Say Yes to the Marquess (Castles Ever After, #2) by Tessa Dare
This was my least favourite Tessa Dare novel so far. Sadly, I was quite bored by it at times. My Goodreads rating is 3 stars but it's more a 2,5 stars for me.
6. When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3) by Tessa Dare
This book was hilarious! 4 stars! Recommend it!
You can read all these Tessa Dare books separately, you do not need to read them in order.
7. And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White
3 stars. You can find my review here.
8. Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga, #2) by Kiersten White
I'm so grateful I got approved to read this arc through Netgalley! 4 stars! You can find my review here.
9. Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown
Last but not least, I finally finished Red Rising! I started it in May, but for some reason didn't get past page 40. I borrowed this book from a friend of mine who loved it, so I had to give it another chance. And I did end up enjoying the second half of the book so much more!
Which books did you recently read? Have you read any of the ones mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!
Also, if you enjoyed this post, I would appreciate it if you subscribed to my blog via Bloglovin' or e-mail!