Here are the best books I read in 2019!
These are in no particular order.
1. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
2. The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray
3. Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove #1) by Shelby Mahurin
4. Skyward (Skyward #1) by Brandon Sanderson
5. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
6. The Mad Ship (The Liveship Traders #2) by Robin Hobb
7. Circe by Madeline Miller
I finished this yesterday and truly enjoyed it. Madeline Miller has become one of my favourite authors this year!
8. The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient #2) by Helen Hoang
9. Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper #1) by Alice Oseman
I just picked Heartstopper up yesterday evening and now I've read the first three volumes, loved this so much! And you can read everything on Tapas.
10. Normal People by Sally Rooney
What were some of your favourite books this year?
I hope you'll all have a fantastic New Year's Eve!
As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next!
If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!
Have a wonderful day everyone!