Tuesday 31 December 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favourite Books I Read in 2019

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme  which was previously hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader GirlEach week bloggers post their top ten on a previously suggested topic. This week's topic is Ten Books I read in 2019.

Here are the best books I read in 2019!  
These are in no particular order.

1. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller 



2. The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray



3. Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove #1) by Shelby Mahurin



4. Skyward (Skyward #1) by Brandon Sanderson 



5. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman 



6. The Mad Ship (The Liveship Traders #2) by Robin Hobb



7. Circe by Madeline Miller



I finished this yesterday and truly enjoyed it. Madeline Miller has become one of my favourite authors this year! 

8. The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient #2) by Helen Hoang




9. Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper #1) by Alice Oseman



I just picked Heartstopper up yesterday evening and now I've read the first three volumes, loved this so much! And you can read everything on Tapas.

10. Normal People by Sally Rooney





What were some of your favourite books this year?

I hope you'll all have a fantastic New Year's Eve!

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Circe and Normal People last year, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear you enjoyed them as well!

      Delete
  2. I loved Norse Mythology and Circe! It's so great to see mythology brought to life by these really talented authors. I still need to read Song of Achilles and some of the other books on your list. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Now I'm in the mood to read more of these! I can't recommend The Song of Achilles enough!

      Delete
  3. I really need to read Norse Mythology in 2020. Good list.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I highly recommend Norse Mythology!

      Delete
  4. The Song of achilles and Circe both sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Madeline Miller is definitely one of my favourite authors now!

      Delete
  5. Heartstopper is so cute - I just recently read volume two and really loved it too. I need to read The Song of Achilles; it's been on my wish list for FOREVER! I loved The Diviners too, as well as the second book, Lair of Dreams. I need to read the third ASAP before the fourth one comes out.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heartstopper is awesome! I can't recommend The Song of Achilles enough!
      I really need to read Lair of Dreams soon!

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  6. It's always so nice when the book are reading turns up on someone's best of list. :-) Yay! I haven't yet read The Diviners, but I do want to. It's been on my TBR pile a while now. The Bride Test is another one I hope to get to! And Circe, of course. I only picked up a copy of The Song of Achilles because I couldn't get my hands on Circe. It's worked out. :-) I hope you have a fantastic reading year in 2020!

    ReplyDelete