Saturday, 4 August 2018
Stacking the Shelves: June Book Haul
Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.
As always, I'm very late to post my June book haul. Here it finally is!
1. Only Human (Themis Files #3) by Sylvain Neuvel
I got the following comics from the English comic book store in Ghent which sadly had to close its doors in June.
2. Heart in a Box by Kelly Thompson and Meredith McClaren
3. Sweet Tooth, Volume 2: In Captivity by Jeff Lemire
Already read this one and really enjoyed it! Definitely continuing the series!
4. Monstress, Vol. 2: The Blood by Marjorie M. Liu and Sana Takeda
5. Alex + Ada, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 by Jonathan Luna and Sarah Vaughn
6. Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
7. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
Probably reading this e-book next!
8. A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove #2) by Tessa Dare
9. Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Spindle Cove #5) by Tessa Dare
10. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
I got myself a physical copy of this book which I have read several times in e-book format and I just needed to own a physical copy of my favourite comfort read!
11. Crazy Rich Asians (Crazy Rich Asians #1) by Kevin Kwan
Because I want to read the book before I watch the movie!
12. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The next three books I got from a cheap book fair Boekenfestijn in Ghent.
13. Noughts & Crosses (Noughts and Crosses #1) by Malorie Blackman
14. All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
15. Two Lives by Vikram Seth
The first e-book I got from Netgalley and the others I purchased myself.
16. The Freeze-Frame Revolution (Sunflower Cycle) by Peter Watts
17. Heartstone (Heartstone #1) by Elle Katharine White
A Pride and Prejudice retelling with dragons? Yes, please!
18. The Sea King (Weathermages of Mystral #2)
Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!
If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!