Sunday 19 August 2018

Sunday Post #26


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

Not much to report this week, I've been trying to apply for jobs and practising my driving. The WIFI and Bluetooth on my phone suddenly stopped working and apparently that's a common problem with Huawei P8 Lite. Definitely do not recommend that one, I am going to return it to get it fixed but since I'm applying for jobs I need a phone, so I will have to buy a new one.



Blog and books

I'm in a reading slump, so I haven't read anything lately. This week, I shared my July wrap up and a new Can't Wait Wednesday post.


Movies and TV Shows

I have been watching Netflix instead of reading and I finished Boys Over Flowers which is quite unbelieve and has so many flaws. I thought I would check out the new adaption Meteor Garden and it is still very flawed.


I'm currently watching and adoring What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? and I am definitely going to finish that TV show soon! 


What did you read or watch recently? Do you have any recommendations?

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. I am following you know on social media. Sometimes I think I already am, and once in awhile I double check. I might snuggle up and watch some Netflix this afternoon. It is rainy and dreary here today. Hope your mood lifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you had a lovely afternoon!

      Delete
  2. I think my brother has a Huawei P8 Lite. I have a P10 Lite and haven't had any complaints so far since I bought it last year in July. Hope the problem gets fixed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was almost two years old. I decided to get a refurbished Iphone 6 instead because I couldn't wait to get it fixed since I could get a call for a job offer.

      Delete
  3. I just started Wentworth on Netflix on advice of a blogger who raved about it, and am watching 3% as well. So many shows...

    Good luck with phone shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't heard about Wentworth yet, I'll have to check it out! I hope you are enjoying 3%! It's on my to watch list!

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the jobs and driving. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with your job hunting. I've been trapped indoors as it has been raining for days and I've been binging a lot on Netflix. I can't remember now what it was like before I got it. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed your Netflix shows!

      Delete
  6. I've been getting through a few fantasy and SF books by authors that are new to me to get them off my shelves! I keep getting distracted by good tv and sport though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything at all, so I would say you are doing great! I hope to read some new authors as well this year!

      Delete