1. The Emperor's Blades (Chronicles of the Unhewn Throne) by Brian Staveley
I've heard great things about this book and I can't wait to read it!
3. Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
4. Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
5. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
North and South is one of my favourite classics and so I decided to get this pretty edition. I also love the BBC adaptation and I highly recommend both of them!
6. Evelina by Frances Burney
I also got a couple of e-books this month:
7. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
8. The Girl of Fire and Thorns Complete Collection (Fire and Thorns 0.5-3) by Rae Carson
I found this on kobo.com for less than 9 euros, so I just couldn't resist getting this trilogy and all the novella's. I haven't read anything by Rae Carson yet, but I'm looking forward to starting this series!
Finally, I went to one of my favourite bookstores in Ghent, called Limerick.
9. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
I've heard a lot of great things about this classics and I've wanted to read it for quite some time, so when I saw it in the bookstore, I decided to get it without hesitation.
10. The Arrival by Shaun Tan
Yes, I already read this one, but I need it for an assignment and the copy of my local library has been unavailable for some time now, so I decided to get it and
Which books did you get this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!