Sunday 21 April 2019

Sunday Post #61


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

I have been trying to be more active on Instagram and I feel like I have succeeded! I love my last two pictures which will be featured in this post!
On Tuesday I have to start a new teaching job, I'm a little nervous and also a little sad because I was told it would be until the end of June but in the middle of my job interview they changed it to just three weeks and I had to decide right away if I would take the job. 

Still I really enjoyed this break and the nice weather! I will go read outside later!


Blog and books




I decided to participate in the Tome Topple Readathon. I have already finished my first tome and want to finish my second one today! Currently reading and enjoying The Priory of the Orange Tree. I have about 100 pages left and I'm so excited to see how everything will end. 



Movies and TV Shows




I watched Game of Thrones and it was fun to be back in that world. I also went to watch my favourite Disney film, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, with my grandmother and great-aunt. What happened on Monday with the Notre Dame still feels surreal and it's such a tragedy. When I'm in Paris I can never resist visiting the cathedral. That such a thing a happened to such an important monument is inconceivable.

I also watched part of Misery which I enjoyed and Bienvenue chez les ch'tis. The latter is a fun French movie and I've seen it a couple of times before.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!

Happy Easter!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. I had to record Game Of Thrones as I just started a new job and wasn't home to watch them. I think I'll just keep recording them until they are all aired and then binge them. Good luck with your new teaching job and Happy Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Instagram! I'm not very good at updating it haha but I do love it, all the bookish photos and so forth. :) And good luck with the new job! Hope it's awesome!

    The Priory of the Orange Tree looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I starting to enjoy Instagram more and more although it can stress me out as well.
      Priory was great!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the new job! I love bookstagram!! I post there almost everyday :)

    Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pictures, I don’t have the energy to add an Instagram account for my blog right now.
    I’m planning to watch Lucifer in time for the new season on Netflix. Have you watched it?
    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for more GoT! Last week's episode was definitely a scene setting episode for something epic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's good you enjoyed your break and now you have 3 weeks of work and then you will be looking for a new adventure! Good luck!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures. Congrats on the job - perhaps they'll love you so much you'll end up staying longer. x

    ReplyDelete