Sunday 27 October 2019

Sunday Post #84


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life

I finally have a break and I couldn't be happier! Last week was excruciating. I teach more than fulltime at the moment and I have to get up before six and I usually come home after 10 p.m. because I also teach evening classes. This schedule is very exhausting and I really needed this break. I hope to read a lot this week, to catch up a little! Loving the autumn vibes and that definitely shows in my reading choices!

Blog and books



I started and finished Tunnel of Bones yesterday! I really enjoyed it! I just started The Diviners today, I hope I will enjoy it too! Have you read them?

Movies and TV Shows


I watched Coco on Friday after teaching about Día de los muertos in my Spanish evening classes. I loved Coco! I'm probably going to watch it again soon! I highly recommend this one!

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

14 comments:

  1. That is a long day, wow! Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend! The Diviners looks perfect for October. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, especially if I have three or more days like that in the week.
      I loved my relaxing weekend, I already feel so much better. Loved my reading time! It's definitely something I will miss next week.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the break, you deserve it!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got a break. Those are crazy hours! I hope this is just temporary.

    I can't believe I haven't seen Coco. I need to watch it this week.

    Both your books look great. I've never read any Libba Bray.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's at least until Christmas, so that's still quite some time to go.

      You definitely need to watch Coco, I highly recommend to watch it this week!

      I can't recommend The Diviners enough, it's now one of my favourite books this year!

      Have a great week as well!

      Delete
  4. Coco always makes me cry. So unexpected. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a beautiful week, with quite some unexpected twists. Loved every part of it! Kind of want to watch it again, right now!

      Delete
  5. I can relate about a long day! LOL I'm glad you got a break and could fit in some fun reading:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really enjoying my reading week!

      Delete
  6. evening classes have to be extra tiring.

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly can be, especially in combination with teaching day time classes.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I haven't seen Coco but it's one I definitely want to watch.

    This week, I've been watching a show called Glitch on Netflix. It's about a small town in Australia where 7 people come back from the dead in perfect physical condition! All have been dead for varying lengths of time and it's all a big mystery. I'm halfway through S1 (only 6 episodes a season) and we still don't know why/how it's happened. It's good so far though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get a chance to watch Coco, it's really good!
      Glitch sounds great! I will check it out!

      Delete