Wednesday 1 February 2017

February TBR

Exams are over and now I have a little bit more time to read fantastic books! These are some of the books I hope to read in February.

1. The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles #3) by Mary E. Pearson



I'm borrowing this from my friend and can't wait to read the conclusion to the trilogy!

2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer



3. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness



I'm also borrowing this from my friend and I really want to read it soon so I can watch the movie!

4. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo



Yeah, I still haven't read this yet... so I need to change that this month!

5. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo



6. The Diabolic (The Diabolic #1) by S.J. Kincaid



7.  Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer and Douglas Holgate (Illustrations)



8. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella



Finally another Sophie Kinsella standalone novel! Can't wait!

Which books do you want to read this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment