Tuesday 7 February 2017

2017 Reading Goals

Better late than never! These are my 2017 reading goals!

My Goodreads reading goal is to read 50 books! I'm going to have a lot less time in the future to read, so I had to lower my Goodreads challenge.

Read at least 3 classics
This year is the first year I don't have any literature classes at all, and I'm going to miss them! Therefore I want to read at least 3 classics this year.

Read 5 books over 500 pages
I really wanted to join the last Tome Topple Readathon but due to some deadlines I was unable to participate, so this year I want to read at least 5 books over 500 pages on my own!

Read 3 comics
I own a couple of comics I haven't read yet and I want to continue some series I started, so this won't be much of a problem!

Read at least 5 adult fantasy books
Last year I read Royal Assassin and Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb and The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson and I truly enjoyed them all! Therefore I hope to read at least 5 adult fantasy novels this year!

Read at least 3 diverse books
I already own a couple of diverse books I didn't get to in the previous year, so I truly want to change this soon!

Finish at least 5 series that I started in previous years: 

Here are a couple of choices:
The Remnant Chronicles, The Gentlemen Bastard Sequence, The Darkest Minds trilogy, The Winner's Trilogy, Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs, the Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson, etc.

Finish 3 books that I have owned for more than two years.
Fangirl, Ready Player One, Throne of Glass, Wool, Eon and Eona, etc. are all suitable reads.

Which books do you really want to read this year? Leave your thoughts down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment