Wednesday 1 February 2017

January Wrap Up

I had a bunch of exams this month so I didn't have a lot of time to read. I still managed to read four books, which is great!


1. Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard



I really enjoyed this book! However, I had to put it down so much in order to study, I felt at times disconnected and therefore I gave it only 4 stars. Review to come!
2. Flashfall (Flashfall #1) by Jenny Moyer



This book was in my very first FairyLoot box and I told myself, I can only order a new box if I read the book I got first. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep this up, because those FairyLoot boxes are awesome!

I did enjoy Flashfall, especially the second half of the book, which was very action-packed! I don't know if I'm going to read the sequel though. 3 stars.

3. The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson 



This is the second book in The Remnant Chronicles and I absolutely enjoyed this book! I love Lia, she's a fantastic character! 5 stars! I highly recommend this trilogy!

4. A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab



This book was awesome! It's an adult fantasy novel and the first in a trilogy! Can't wait to read the other books! 5 stars!

Which books did you read this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment