Saturday 26 October 2019

Stacking the Shelves: September Book Haul



Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

Since starting to work fulltime I barely have time to catch up on my blog posts and comments, however, I do still love blogging and talking with you guys, so I will slowly try to catch up! 

These are the books I got in September:

Let's start with some e-books:
1. Well met by Jen DeLuca



I already read this! 

2. The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez 



3. The Right Swipe (Modern Love #1) by Alisha Rai 



4. The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee 



I also got a couple of paperbacks:

5. Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake #2) by Victoria Schwab



I'm going to start this today! It seems like the perfect book to start my break!

6. Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove #1) by Shelby Mahurin



Loved this book! Highly recommend it!

7. Beartown (Björnstad #1) by Fredrik Backman



I haven't read any books by Backman yet, but they have always intrigued me. Hoping to read this one soon!

I also got a stunning hardcover:
8. Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle #3) by Jay Kristoff



I have already read this one as well, really enjoyed it but I did have some issues with it. 


Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 








4 comments:

  1. These all look fun! Especially Well Met.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Tunnel of Bones at the bookstore today. It looks like a really great and spooky read!

    ReplyDelete