Monday 7 October 2019

September Wrap Up



I'm very behind on wrap ups and book hauls but I hope to catch up on them one day. Anyway, here is my September wrap up. I started work again after summer break, so considering I didn't have a lot of time to read, I'm happy I finished three books!

1. The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War #2) by R.F. Kuang



Loved this book! It's the sequel to The Poppy War and I can't wait to read the third book! 5 stars!

2. Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove #1) by Shelby Mahurin 



I loved this book! I read it at a time when I was very stressed out and this book helped me to get my mind off certain things. Loved the characters and the setting! 5 stars! Highly recommend!

3. Well Met by Jen DeLuca



Liked this one well enough, although the characters really frustrated me at times. Loved the Renaissance Faire parts! Wish I could visit it! 3 stars!


What did you read in September?

Have you read any of these books or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts and recommendations down below!

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment