Tuesday, 8 March 2016
Ten Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is top ten characters everyone loves but I dislike or just don't get. This was a difficult topic but I managed to find a few.
1. Clary - The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
2. Jace - The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
3. Greg Gaines - Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
I liked the humour in this book but I didn't like Greg at all, he was so unfeeling and I really couldn't relate to that.
4. Devi Morris - Fortune's Pawn (Paradox #1) by Rachel Bach
Most of the characters in this book, really. I struggled to get through this book, but the ending made me purchase the second book anyway, so maybe things will get better.
5. Alexia Tarabotti - Soulless (Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger
I regret buying this series, I still have the last to book to read, but I'm not sure if I ever will. If I didn't own them I already, I wouldn't bother with it.
6. Lincoln O'Neill - Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
I liked Beth but I didn't think Lincoln was a very believable character.
7. Alex - Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver
I didn't like him from the start. No, just no.
8. Theodore Finch and Violet Markey - All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
This might be shocking, but I didn't like the book all that much and because of that I didn't like the characters all that much either.
Which characters do you just don't get while others love them? Let me know down below!