Wednesday 25 April 2018

Can't-Wait Wednesday: Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves #1) by Mary E. Pearson

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting On Wednesday hosted at Breaking the Spine.

A new novel in the New York Times–bestselling Remnant Chronicles universe, in which a reformed thief and the young leader of an outlaw dynasty lock wits in a battle that may cost them their lives—and their hearts.

When the patriarch of the Ballenger empire dies, his son, Jase, becomes its new leader. Even nearby kingdoms bow to the strength of this outlaw family, who have always governed by their own rules. But a new era looms on the horizon, set in motion by a young queen, which makes her the target of the dynasty's resentment and anger.

At the same time, Kazi, a legendary former street thief, is sent by the queen to investigate transgressions against the new settlements. When Kazi arrives in the forbidding land of the Ballengers, she learns that there is more to Jase than she thought. As unexpected events spiral out of their control, bringing them intimately together, they continue to play a cat and mouse game of false moves and motives in order to fulfill their own secret missions.


-- Goodreads.com description --


Let's be honest, this cover is fantastic! I really enjoyed The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson and I can't wait to read another story set in the same world! Also, I love the title! Very excited about this one! Highly recommend The Remnant Chronicles, as well!


If you enjoyed this post, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

18 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty interesting and the cover is definitely eye-catching. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover and the synopsis both look great!! Hope you love reading this!
    I don't have WoW this week because I just started blogging after a hiatus, so its a comeback and reading slump tips post.
    My New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I can always use tips to beat the monster called the reading slump! :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a really good series! I hope you enjoy it. I will have to add this to my TBR list!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very interesting Lynn!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cover, sounds fun. Mary Pearson is an author I've wanted to try, so good to know about this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked her Remnant Chronicles.

      Delete
  6. That cover is awesome. Sounds like a good book too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not read anything by this author before but this sounds fantastic and yes, that cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover reminds me of one of those ancient books kept in an underground vault. I like that style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard wonders about The Remnant Chronicles so I bet this one is good too! And I'm a sucker for anything with the word "thieve" and wow that cover! A winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love books about thieves or assassins! Can't wait to read this one! But I would read it for the cover only as well :)

      Delete
  10. That's a lovely cover, and I love the title too!

    ReplyDelete