Sunday 28 April 2019

Sunday Post #62


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

Started teaching at a new school, it's only for three weeks but it stresses me out to no end. Also have a job interview tomorrow, which I'm nervous about as well, it's another teaching job in combination with the one I already have. I fear I made a mistake saying yes to the interview because I'm so stressed about everything at the moment and it's only a two-week job. I know I just had a break but I'm so ready for summer break and a new start in September.


Blog and books




Really happy with what I read this month! Finished The Priory of the Orange Tree last weekend and really enjoyed it. Also read two other books and currently reading Where the Crawdads Sing. Not sure how I feel about the latter yet. Have you read it?


Movies and TV Shows


I didn't end up watching a lot this week except for Game of Thrones, of course :)



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

16 comments:

  1. I've been super curious about Priory of the Orange Tree so I'm glad to hear you liked it! I'm thinking of getting it. And good luck with the job situation- that can be SO stressful. Good luck tomorrow!!!

    Game of Thrones! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I recommend The Priory of the Orange Tree! I hope you'll get a chance to read it soon!

      Delete
  2. I hope your situation works itself out soon! I'm sorry to hear you're having a stressful time. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think am in need of Summer break :)

      Delete
  3. I HATE interviews! I really feel for you and I hope everything turns out how you want it too.

    I saw Avengers: Endgame yesterday and blubbered like a baby. I'm sure I wasn't the only one to leave the cinema a mess. Lol! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate them too! Luckily this one went well!
      I still need to catch up on some Marvel movies before I can watch Endgame, hope to do that soon, though.

      Delete
  4. I'm on my second try reading The Priory of The Orange. I love it, but I have my copy from the library, and it is so long, I probably won't finish it in the three week check out period. Oh well, I may have to buy it. Good luck on your job interview. They are stress-inducing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying Priory as well! It's indeed a huge book, I hope you'll get to finish it!

      Delete
  5. I hate interviews because I always go back and think about everything I said and did over and over again. I hope it goes well for you and that you are able to relax as soon as it is over. I also hope that your new job goes good and isn't as stressful.

    Have a wonderful week!
    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that all the time as well! Luckily it went well, but other interviews can drive me crazy!

      Thanks! Have a great week as well!

      Delete
  6. I've just started a new job and can relate about the stress. I worried myself to an upset stomach. I hope things go well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That didn't actually happen to me yet but I have occasional stomach pains.
      I hope things work out for you as well!

      Delete
  7. Good luck with the interview.

    I’m currently binging Lucifer in advance of the new season.

    Priory is on my wishlist, same as Crawdada.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it went well!

      Lucifer is the best!
      Really recommend Priory!

      Have a great reading week as well!

      Delete
  8. I hope you can reduce your stress and figure things out so you have a more balanced life. Enjoy those reads! I know of them but haven't read them. yet

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete