Saturday 2 November 2019

Stacking the Shelves: October Book Haul



Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

This is my October book haul, I have already read 4 of these, which I'm quite happy about. You can find my thoughts about them in my wrap up.

These are the books I got in October:

1. Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore 


This is the only e-book I got this month.

2. The Merciful Crow (The Merciful Crow, #1) by Margaret Owen


3. The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray 



4. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig


5. Decline and Fall by Evelyn Waugh


I saw this in a bookstore and was intrigued. I haven't read anything by this author before. Have you read anything by Waugh?

6. Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley


I already owned two copies of Frankenstein but I collect the Penguin English Library editions so I couldn't resist picking this up.

7. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman


8. Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks



Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 




4 comments:

  1. The Diviners looks very fun (and kinda creepy)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the illustrated version of The Graveyard Book! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read and reviewed Pumkinheads this week - so cute. Every time I see The Merciful Crow, I'm tempted to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete