This is my May book haul. It is a bit late because I have exams to study for. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Each week bloggers post the books they purchased or received. These are the books I acquired last month, one comic, four e-book and two paperbacks:
1. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
I had a discount on e-books and I decided to buy Howl's Moving Castle, I've heard amazing things about it and I can't wait to read it!
2. I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 1: Madly Ever After by Skottie Young
This comic was amazing! Review to come!
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I did read this book last year but I borrowed it from a friend. That same friend convinced me to buy the second book in the trilogy and I'm so glad she did! I didn't see the point in buying the second book if I didn't own the first one, so I got both of them!
4. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas
This is now one of my favourite books ever! I highly recommend it!
5. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
A modern Pride and Prejudice retelling, that was all I needed to know in order to buy this book.
6. Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
Even though this cover is awesome, I decided to get the cheaper option, the e-book. After reading it, I'm glad I didn't spend more money on this.
7. Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V. Snyder
This e-book was less than three euros and I've heard nothing but good things about this author, I simply couldn't resist!
Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of these books? Let me know in a comment down below!