Sunday 24 February 2019

Sunday Post #53


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

Work, work, work. It seems that's the only thing I have time for these days. I have not been able to finish all my correcting tasks. There just isn't enough time. I have to put hours into preparing my classes because I don't have a course or textbook to help me out. This is exhausting! That and so many meetings, it makes my head spin. I need a break!

Blog and books

I started reading 99 Percent Mine, but I don't think I will like it that much. Haven't read much, to be honest.


Movies and TV Shows


Still watching Boss and Me and finished Queen of the Ring. Not sure what to watch next.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're so stressed! I hope you get a break soon. It does sound exhausting for sure.

    I'm kind of between shows at the moment, so I'm not much good for recomendations! I finished Travelers recently and am trying to make myself catch up on Riverdale but haven't been feeling it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get that much needed break soon. I finally started watching The Gilmore Girls. What a fun show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things even out for you soon. Is spring break coming? I watch no tv. I listen to audiobooks while doing stuff. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete