Tuesday 7 April 2015

Chew

Tony Chu is a detective with a secret. A weird secret. Tony Chu is Cibopathic, which means he gets psychic impressions from whatever he eats. It also means he's a hell of a detective, as long as he doesn't mind nibbling on the corpse of a murder victim to figure out whodunit, and why. He's been brought on by the Special Crimes Division of the FDA, the most powerful law enforcement agency on the planet, to investigate their strangest, sickest, and most bizarre cases.


-- Goodreads.com description --

This graphic novel is simply fantastic! Don't get me wrong, it is gory and gruesome but I liked it! A lot! It is something new and original which was exactly what I needed. The artwork is amazing and the pages are super glossy and shiny. I believe this is going to be one hell of a series and I can't wait to continue on with the next volumes! A small warning: this is definitely an adult graphic novel series. Chew was amazing and I gave it 5 out of 5 stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment