Thursday 16 April 2015

Hart of Dixie

New Yorker and new doctor Zoe Hart accepts an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work in his medical practice in Bluebell, Alabama. She arrives to find he has died and left half the practice to her in his will.
-- imdb.com description --


Heart of Dixie is a very cute TV series I completely fell in love with. The characters are fantastic and you know you are in for a heartwarming episode every time. Sometimes there will even be some shocking twists you didn't see coming! It's a very enjoyable series. The season finale of season 4 looked like it could have been a series finale so fingers crossed for another season. 

Warning: season 4 spoilers below

In the previous season I didn't like the break-up of one of my favourite couples, Lavon and Annabeth. The main reason seemed to be that he wasn't over Lemon. Lavon and AB were such an adorable couple! I absolutely loved them! Now looking on how the series ended, I don't believe Lavon and Lemon are such a good match. I'm more of a fan of the George and AB coupling but I kind of hate AB has to leave Bluebell if she wants to be with George. That's a shitty situation. Furthermore, I wanted to see Lemon with a completely new character, but I guess, the writers wanted everyone to get a quick happy ending so the series could end with this season. It's a shame, though, the show still has so much potential.
Thank god, Zoe and Wade ended up together! They are the best couple in the series and I am very pleased with how things ended between the two. Still I would love to see more of them in the future. I repeat, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment