Tuesday 9 February 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Valentine's Day Themed Freebie: Favourite Couples in Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is a Valentine's Day freebie, so I decided to write a top ten of my favourite couples in books! I chose the characters that actually do get together in end, so I'm not going to give the names of the characters because I don't want to spoil anyone. It's just the main couple at the end (of the series) that I list. This wasn't a very hard topic for me, so let's get started! These are in no particular order:

1. Enchanted Inc. by Shanna Swendson



OMG! This couple is so, so cute! I need more!

2. Cress by Marissa Meyer



My favourite couple from The Lunar Chronicles!!! I hope they are featured extensively in the epilogue or get an entire series based on them because I simply need way, way more!

3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes



I read this books years ago, and I still catch myself thinking about it every now and then. It's also probably the book that made me cry the hardest and longest of all books.

4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen



How can this one not be on the list? They are perfection!

5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins



6. The Winter Rose (The Tea Rose #2) by Jennifer Donnelly



7. As Shadows Fade (The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Victoria #5) by Colleen Gleason

8. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell



9. De guillotine by Simone van der Vlugt



10. The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger 



I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about this book, but it felt very real to me and stuck with me.

Have you read any of these books or do you want to? I would like to know your thoughts about them, so leave them down below!

6 comments:

  1. Wow you have some great books here that I haven't seen before, I enjoyed mhttp://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-romantic.htmleeting new books here-thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Duff is such a great book. I honestly don't see why people don't like it! :( Great Top Ten!
    My TTT! :)
    Dreamland Review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to know I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  3. I still need to read Me Before You but I'm not ready to be destroyed, you know? For THG, I don't know if Katniss deserves Peeta, but on the other hand, he must be one of my favourite book boyfriends! I totally agree with you for Cress, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Me Before You is awesome but I read it year ago without knowing it would make me cry. I still think about that book often, and that says a lot. You should definitely read it before the movie comes out! It's fantastic! I know what you mean about Katniss and Peeta although I still ship them, though! And Cress is awesome!!

      Delete