Monday 16 May 2016

April Wrap Up

I read eight books this month, some of them great, one was terrible and others were just okay.

1. Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson #3) by Patricia Briggs



I really fell in love with this series! Mercy Thompson is amazing! And the secondary characters are just the best! 4 out of 5 stars!

2. On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves



Loved this one! You can find my review of On the Island here. 4 out of 5 stars!

3. Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson #4) by Patricia Briggs



Really enjoyed this one as well! 4 out of 5 stars!

4. Transcendence by Shay Savage 



I really didn't like this one even though I was so excited to read this. You can find my review here. 2 out of five stars.

5. The Scam (Fox and O'Hare, #4) by Janet Evanovich



I enjoy this series but somehow I was a little disappointed with this one.

6. A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #1) by Georgia Cates



This was the first free e-book I enjoyed. 3 out of 5 stars. Review to come!

7. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood



I had a lot of expectations about this book, sadly I actually thought this book was mostly boring. In the end, I decided to give it 3 out of 5 stars but I might still change that rating.

8. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare



This came highly recommended to me, however, I didn't enjoy this one as much as I wanted it too. You can find my review here.


Which books did you recently read? Let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment