Tuesday 22 November 2016

Gilmore Girls Book Tag

This tag was created by Pucksandpaperbacks, which is a Youtube channel. I started watching Gilmore Girls this year and I completely fell in love with the show! Can't wait to watch the revival!

Lorelai - A character with a witty or sarcastic sense of humor 



Kate Daniels from the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews

Rory - Your favorite classic 


My two favourite classics are Pride and Prejudice and North and South.

Luke - A book you secretly love, but are afraid to admit. 


The Gardella Vampire Hunters series by Colleen Gleason

Lane - A musical character


This is a difficult one, I'm going for Mik from the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor.

Dean- Your first book love (character or book you first loved!)


Ron Weasley

Sooki - A book you’ve devoured 


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Jess- A book you love, that gets the most hate


I really enjoyed Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge, but there are a lot of mixed reviews out there about this book.

Miss Patty - A book that was ruined by the hype 


Allegiant by Veronica Roth, the ending got spoiled for me.

Emily Gilmore - expensive book


My Folio Society copies of Emma and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


Paris - An uptight character 



Mr. Darcy or Mark Darcy (Pride and Prejudice and Bridget Jones)

I finished watching Gilmore Girls yesterday and I can't wait to binge-watch the revival! I'm team Jess! Which team are you on? Let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment