Saturday 29 April 2017

Dewey's 24 hour readahton

I've just decided I'm very casually going to participate in the Dewey's 24 hour readahton. This is my first time, I not going to do any of the challenges, I don't plan on actually finishing a book but I do hope to read at least 40 pages.
Right now, the readathon has already started and I believe it ends at 13:55 tomorrow in my time zone.

These are the books I'm hoping to pick up:

Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb


I started this book during the Tome Topple Readathon and I only read 106 pages. I hope to finish this book in May but I would like to read a chapter or two during this readathon.

Red Rising by Pierce Brown


I have already started this book as well, so far I've read 40 pages and I don't care about any of it yet. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Giant Days by John Allison and Lissa Treiman


I chose this comic to break things up a bit because I will have to push myself to read the other two books on this list.

Are you participating in the readathon? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment