Saturday 9 December 2017

Stacking the Shelves: November Book Haul





Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews. Each week bloggers share the books they got. November was an incredibly busy month, I didn't read much and I didn't buy that many books. These are the five books I got in November: 


1. An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson


Currently still reading this one. It's such a struggle!

2. Night of Cake & Puppets (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2.5) by Laini Taylor 


Can't wait to read this! Love Laini Taylor!

3. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman



Heard good things about this one! Can't wait to read it!

4. Kulti by Mariana Zapata


Already this e-book and I enjoyed it! 3 stars.

5. Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin by Mariana Zapata 


Already read this one as well. 3 stars. I really enjoy Zapata's books, sadly, these are the only two I can get as a kobo e-book.


Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the ones mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!

If you liked this post, please follow me on 'Bloglovin!

15 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love all of your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you enjoyed Kulti. I love Mariana Zapata. ❤️😁
    I hope you have an awesome week. Good luck with with your teaching program. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's going pretty good so far! :D

      Delete
  3. Great haul. Good luck with teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your new books. I'm waiting for my copy of An Enchantment of Ravens.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad haul at all! I adored An Enchantment of Ravens - more than I thought I would, honestly. And of course Night of Cake & Puppets was the cutest! Laini Taylor is an amazing storyteller. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Lynn. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to get to Night of Cake and Puppets soon! I love Zusanna and Mik!

      Delete
  6. The cover for Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine has be curious. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with your book haul books but hopefully you'll enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody loves the cover of An Enchantment of Ravens, including me, and hating the story. I really want to get it, but I feel it's more because I love the cover. I heard the story is all about romance and not about the fae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently still reading it, and really hating the story :( It was purely a cover buy but sadly the cover isn't worth it.

      Delete