Sunday 1 July 2018

Sunday Post #22


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life
School is over and that makes me feel strange, I had a fun week with my colleagues and I makes me sad that I might not see them again. Another note, I did just receive an e-mail from another school saying that they will contact me when they know how many hours are available. This both stresses me out and makes me squeal with joy :)


Blog and books



This week I posted another Can't Wait Wednesday post and my Tome Topple TBR.
I finished my first tome today, The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, and really enjoyed it. Highly recommend it!


Movies and TV Shows

Watching La Casa de Papel again, this time with my parents. Such a great show!

What did you read or watch recently?

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. That's tough to leave colleagues maybe for the last time. I hope it works out for you either way!

    The Seven deaths does look good, I kinda want to read that one now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope so too!

      I highly recommend The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the other school! I hope you have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the school stuff, stressful times are always so draining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been watching Ninja Warrior and SAS Who Dares Wins. I love that kind of stuff. I've also started the month with a decent bit of reading so I'm pretty happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear your reading slump is getting better! I haven't watching any of these, I'll check them out!

      Delete