Sunday 4 November 2018

Sunday Post #37


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

I had a lovely week off but I have been so stressed out for that last three days that I have to go to work again on Monday. I think this is due to Mondays being so exhausting and the little amount of information I have received on how the week will go.
I have always disliked Mondays but having to get up at 5:45 a.m. and only coming home at 11:30 p.m. while I have an early start on Tuesday is so exhausting. And makes me tired for the rest of the week because I can't catch up on the sleep I have lost. So, not looking forward to that at all.

I can't wait for the Christmas holidays to start!

Blog and books


I read two Netgalley e-arcs, all comics and really enjoyed them. I still need to review one of them but you can already find my review of Book Love here! I also finally posted my September wrap up and my October wrap up will be coming soon!

However, I have to add, my reading slump is still not over and is only getting worse. I hate that feeling but I am just not interested in reading right now.


Movies and TV Shows


I finished Suspicious Partner, which was fantastic and now that it's over I don't know what to do with myself anymore. If you have any kdrama recommendations on what I should watch after this gem, please let me know!


I also watched a couple of movies this week, I went to see The Nutcracker and the Four Realms and absolutely hated it. I'm so disappointed in that movie! The only way to get over it was to watch Pride and Prejudice again :) #noregrets


I also watched To All the Boys I've Loved Before because I wanted to know what all the hype was about and I liked it.


And finally I started watching the third season of Las Chicas del Cable and as always I'm hooked!



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Oh no! I was really looking forward to The Nutcracker movie. :( I'll still go see it but I'm tempering my expectations now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the story and Keira Knightley's voice but costumes, special effects and ballet references were good. I hope you'll enjoy it more than I did!

      Delete
  2. I don't watch a lot of movies. I am usually blogging or reading while watching TV.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read more but sadly the reading slump continues...

      Delete
  3. Can I ask why you hated The Nutcracker and the Four Realms? I wanna see the movie at some point but it's not gonna be anytime soon probably. Still kinda wanna know thpugh. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can :) I'm contemplating writing a review. I disliked the story (there wasn't really one), Keira Knightley's voice (an actress who I usually adore) was weird and annoying, I also didn't realise it was a sequel to the original story. The costumes and special effects were good and the ballet references were nice.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is a long day! No wonder you're tired- I'd hate that too. Bring on the Christmas holidays! :)

    Hope the slump passes soon. And I thought To All The Boys was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to all of the Hallmark holiday movies. I just love them! That's a tough work schedule. I can understand while you get so tired. I remember those long shifts. Yuck.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed them! This will be a little bit better in the coming months, but it will still be tiring.

      Delete
  6. Sorry that work has been stressful. That schedule sounds terrible. I hope you’re having a good week.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for your stress; I had my own work stress which I've just left. Now I'm gathering information and organizing / planning for my future. I love this part. But I'm taking a little time to relax finally too. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete