Sunday 25 November 2018

Sunday Post #40


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

As always, last week was exhausting. I came home on Friday, watched some kdrama after dinner, went to bed and slept for more than twelve hours and I still feel tired at the end of the weekend. I seriously need the weekend to last at least one day longer :)

Blog and books


Again, I haven't read anything this week :(

I promise to reply to all your comments in December (when I should have more time). I keep track of every comment I still need to reply to, so it will happen one day!

Movies and TV Shows



I started and finished watching Master's Sun, which was a fantastic TV show! Can't recommend it enough if you like ghost stories!


I also started Hyde, Jekyll and I.  I'm really enjoying it. Actually these kdramas are what got me through the week in one piece.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I’m always behind on comments, so I can relate. I’m currently catching up on comments from last week’s posts. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm months behind on some comments and that makes me feel awful, but I will comment back!

      Delete
  2. Thank gosh for the kdramas, huh? :) Glad they're helping, you sound super busy!!

    Hope you have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, indeed! Thank you, I hope you'll have a nice week as well!

      Delete
  3. I had a long weekend and it wasn't long enough too. LOL I'm watching The Blacklist from the beginning and just finished watching Once Upon A Time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never are, aren't they? I never finished The Blacklist and I didn't watch the final season of Once Upon a Time, really want to though!

      Delete
  4. Recently I have watched Outlander as it is my all time favorite as I have read the first 6 in the series. I am on 7 now. Need to get working on that since they are on season 4 on the show. I have been trying to read some of the new books I have purchased and need to get back to my back list really.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read the first book and I want to continue but those books are huge! Still need to finish the first season as well.

      Delete
  5. I hope you get the rest you need soon. I know that feeling.

    I get emails for all the comments I get and those I do pretty well at responding daily. But trying to get around to all the blogs to which I subscribe or everyone on the Sunday post I find really challenging.

    I haven't watched tv in months. But I'm reading lots of good things. Enjoy your week! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to catch up with comments in the same week they are written otherwise it will become a way to daunting task.

      Delete