Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday Post #52


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

Not much but work happened and dealing with the aftermath of what happened last week. I will receive some support tomorrow as someone will come visit my lesson but it will add extra stress because they will be evaluating me as well.


Blog and books

Currently reading Giant Days volume 6 and really enjoying it, although I don't have much time to read.



Movies and TV Shows


I adored Love 020 and started watching another Chinese drama on Youtube, Boss and Me, it's a lot slower, not sure if it will grab my attention until the end but we will see!

I still feel a little down over what happened last week. Any recommendations on how to lift my spirits are welcome!


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I just read what happened last week and I'm so sorry! I remember when I was in school that some pupils could be nasty to teachers. I hope things get better for you. I hope books can still distract you a little even though you don't have much time right now.

    I'm reading Stain (as you know) and the first 100 pages I had to get into the story but after that it really started picking up and I'm pretty much obsessed with it now. I've been watching One Day At a Time on Netflix and I just love it. It's really funny. Now I'm watching The Dragon Prince. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still a little shocked that those things happened, tomorrow everyone will be back in class, so I already know I will have to get angry. It's exhausting. Glad to hear Stain is good, I need stories to get obsessed with and take my mind of things!
      I haven't heard about those shows, but I will check them out!

      Delete
  2. Having to teach and be evaluated at the same time would be a little nerve wracking, I would think. But good luck- I'm sure you'll do fine! :)

    Giant Days looks really fun. I still want to try 020 at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the best, including a really good week with a bit of fun reading. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete