Sunday 2 June 2019

Sunday Post #67


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

Feeling better although I still cough a lot. I also get to stay on more month in my current school which is great because the schoolyear ends at the end of June!
Also posted a picture of my signed Helen Hoang book on Instagram and the likes kind of exploded, it now has 263 likes and for me, that's a lot!


Blog and books

I read quite a lot this week, I reread The Kiss Quotient and adored The Bride Test! Currently reading Aurora Rising and enjoying it. I just realised that I haven't really posted a book haul or wrap up in 2019. Is that still something you are interested in reading? Then I will try to post them all soon, so let me know!


Movies and TV Shows



I didn't watch any movies but I started watching the Chinese drama Well Intended Love. It started out great but some character's decisions are just crazy and more than a little creepy. I also feel like it's started to drag and the season should have been a lot shorter.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

9 comments:

  1. That picture definitely deserves all the likes! I'm all for book haul and wrap ups!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Hauls and Wrap Up posts are some of my favorite Posts! :)

    Have a great week! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better! And yay for the school news- that's awesome! :)

    Signed books are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news about school and happy to hear you're feeling better. Lovely photo! I can see why you got so many likes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better! Have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fancy signature Hoang has.

    Have a great reading week, and I’m glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you shake the cough and finally feel great. I read and loved both Hoang books. I purchased Aurora Rising on Audible and hope I can get to it soonish. Have a lovely weekend.

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete