Sunday 9 June 2019

Sunday Post #68


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

I have so much correcting to do and I do nothing but procrastinating. I loathe correcting writing assignments in any language. Maybe that's not the best feat for a language teacher :) I wish the weather would be nicer, I hate gray, windy days.

Blog and books

I haven't really been reading or blogging this week, when I didn't have to work, I caught up with some TV shows.

Movies and TV Shows


I watched Romance is a Bonus Book on Netflix and I really enjoyed, mostly because all the characters work for a publishing house and we get to see them working on creating books and going through the entire process. I also loved all the bookish quotes.


I also started watching Are You Human Too? for the second time, it's my favourite kdrama about a robot having to pretend to be a human.


This weekend I also started watching the fourth season of Lucifer. Really enjoying this season! I'm going to watch the final episode tonight! Feel free to leave some recommendations on what to watch next!


I also enjoyed the film Victoria and Abdul, it sheds some light on a part of history I wasn't familiar with before.


What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I still need to finish Lucifer. Not sure how I feel about the season so far. I finished watching Riverdale and plan To catch up on The Rain next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romance is a Bonus Book sounds fun. Netflix has so many shows and I see so many in the blogosphere that I've never heard of. Almost as good as discovering new books haha!

    Good luck with the correcting! It rained all week here, then we had two beautiful days, then it rained all day again. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never watched a kdrama I must admit.
    Dead to Me is still in my Netflix queue, plus the new rom coms

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much I read and don't watch tv. There are things I would like to watch but I always choose to read instead. It's been rainy here about 5 out of 7 days but at least not all day long. Have a good week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete