Monday 9 December 2019

Sunday Post #88


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life


I have been feeling quite depressed for the last week or longer. This is mainly caused by an awful situation at work, which still hasn't been completely solved. In addition to a very exhausting working schedule and badly being in need of break, I haven't felt that great lately. I'm hoping this will change soon, so I can have more time to read and feel like myself again.

In other news, I'm so ready for Christmas! My tree is up and I have already received my TBTB Secret Santa package! She delivered it in person, which was awsome!

Afbeelding

Blog and books


I finished Queen of Nothing last weekend and I really enjoyed it! I do wish the book was longer, I wouldn't have minded a 500 page book :) I'm really going to miss some of these characters.

Movies and TV Shows


I didn't really watch any tv shows the last couple of weeks but this weekend I did watch three films: Shazam (which was a lot of fun!), Instant Family and The Book of Love. I'm getting in the mood to watch some Christmas films! Which ones are your favourites? I quite like While You Were Sleeping and It's a Wonderful Life. I can always use more recommendations!

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday! I need some Christmas recs too haha- with all the holiday stuff going on I'm in the mood for a good Christmas movie too. I started LEt It snow on Netflix but haven't finished it yet...

    Sorry to hear about the work stuff. Ugh. Hope things get better on that front... and also that you have a good new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sorry work is so difficult right now, but that generous TBTB Secret Santa gift looks like something to be grateful for!
    We embrace the cliche and watch the Die Hard movies at Christmas, but if you are looking for something a bit more traditional try White Christmas, or The Shop Around the Corner (which You’ve Got Mail is based on).

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rewatched some old movies: Gay Purr-ee and The Shaggy Dog. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are wise to recognize that you have been feeling low and to be able to figure out why. I hope that your situation at work resolves itself in a positive way for you.

    I love It's a Wonderful Life. We also love to watch A Christmas Carol; Love Actually; The Holiday; How the Grinch Stole Christmas; Miracle on 34th Street; and Charlie Brown Christmas. We've never seen it before, but my son is always suggesting we watch Muppet Christmas, so we plan to watch it this year. I have resolved to try to watch the new Mister Rogers movie before Christmas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry work is so tough lately.
    Secret Santa gifts are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your work situation improves. I haven't even started Christmas stuff, so you are ahead on that front. My favorite Christmas movies are White Christmas, Miracle on 34th St, and sort of Christmas movie, Die Hard.lol Have a better week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get a break soon! It’s awesome that your Secret Santa delivered the package in person. I haven’t gotten mine yet. Or sent mine. I’m still waiting for the books I ordered to show up. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Iwisa for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Iwisa, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Iwisa a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. iwisa for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
    drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

    ReplyDelete