Saturday 6 June 2020

Stacking the Shelves: April 2020 Book Haul



Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got.

A bit late but here is my April book haul. I haven't been reading that much lately and I also haven't bought that many books in April and none at all in May. It's the first time in years that I had a month in which I didn't buy a single book. I'm kind of proud of that. 

These are the four books I got in April:

1. You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle




I quite enjoyed this one!

2. Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things #2) by Monica James


This is the sequel to Bad Saint, I tried to read it but couldn't really get into to it. I probably won't pick it up again.

3. Rise of Empire (The Riyria Revelations #3-4) by Michael J. Sullivan




At the start of the lockdown I thought I would read a lot. I want to read more fantasy books as well. This was the only book in the series I didn't yet own. Still haven't read a single one of them. I curse you reading slump.

4. Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams



If it weren't for the reading slump, I would have already read this one. I'm very excited to read it, it has been on my desk since I got it in the mail.

I'm planning to write a blog post about my favourite black authors and the ones that are still on my TBR. The things that are happening in the US are horrific and heart-breaking. Black lives matter! 


Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 




Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 








No comments:

Post a Comment