Tuesday 2 June 2020

May 2020 Wrap Up

Here is my May wrap up. I didn't read anything in the beginning of May, but the last (two) weeks I did read 2 books and 2 manga volumes. I'm quite happy with what I read after all. I do hope to read more in June.

1. Heidi by Johanna Spyri



I recently got Heidi and A Little Princess to complete my Puffin in Bloom collection. I love these designs. I didn't know anything about these two books, but I'm happy I read Heidi. I gave it three stars. I probably would have loved this more when I was younger. I hope to read A Little Princess or a Secret Garden soon as well. Which one should I read first?

2. Men Without Women: Stories by Haruki Murakami



My first Murakami book! I really enjoyed this collection of short stories. I really want to read more books by Murakami soon. Do you have any recommendations?
I gave Men Without Women five stars.

3. Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 2 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #2) by Hiromu Arakawa



I'm borrowing the boxset from my friend's brother, I read the first volume last year and wasn't too impressed but I feel bad that I didn't read more, so I'm going to try to read them all soon!

4. Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 3 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #3) by Hiromu Arakawa



This still isn't my favourite manga series but the characters are starting to grow on me. I'm enjoying it more.


What did you read recently?
Have you read any of these books or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts and recommendations down below!

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I vaguely remember Heidi from when I was a kid. I probably need to reread it. I hope you have a good June!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete