Saturday, 9 January 2016
Stacking the Shelves: End of the Year Book Haul
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you bought. I bought a lot of books in November and December, although I'm not going to show all of these in this post, I selected the books I received as gifts from my family and my Secret Santa. In total I got nine books as Christmas present or end of the year present!
1. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
This one I received from my Secret Santa! I still haven't been able to contact her in order to thank her, but I really want to! So in the hopes she is reading this: thank you so much for your lovely gifts!
2. The Secret History by Donna Tartt
3. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
4. Moby-Dick by Herman Melville
Next books I received from my father and grandparents!
5. Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
Really liking this one! It's hilarious!
6. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
8. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
9. The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
Which books are in your book haul this week? Let me know down below!