1. Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
I LOVE this cover!
2. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Still waiting for the paperback
3. The Scam (Fox and O'Hare #4) by Janet Evanovich, Lee Goldberg
Still way too expensive!
4. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
5. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Should probably read Fangirl first, since I already own it...
6. The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
7. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
8. Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson
Again waiting for the paperback but I might eventually give in and buy the hardback.
9. A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab
Waiting to buy this cover in paperback
10. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo
I want to read The Grisha Trilogy first, which is going to happen soon!
11. The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh
Of course I have many more, but these are the ones I mostly regret not reading in 2015.
Which books are on your list? Please let me know down below!