Monday 11 December 2017

December TBR

These are the books I hope to finish before the end of the year. Since I'm still busy with my teaching practice until the 22nd of December, I won't have as much time to read as I would like. Therefore, I have limited my TBR to these four books, hopefully I will be able to read more than these, but who knows?

The first three books I have to read and review this month as I got these through Netgalley.

1. Idaho by Emily Ruskovich



2. Disney Manga: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas by Jun Asuka


3. The Little Red Wolf by Amélie Fléchais


4. Night of Cake & Puppets (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2.5) by Laini Taylor and illustrated by Jim Di Bartolo 





Which books are you planning to read this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!

6 comments:

  1. The Little Red Wolf sounds super cool. I just added it to my TBR. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope to read it soon as well!

      Delete
  2. I'm ploughing through A Feast For Crows but still have about 500 pages to read. I'm hoping to finish with that maybe Sunday or Monday and get a couple more read to round off the year! Maybe some zombies to get me in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get the chance to read more! I haven't been in able to read at all last week and that makes me sad! Hope to read more around Christmas too! Have a great week and happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with the cover of Night of Cake & Puppets! Oh and in love with the title! I seriously adore it.

    ReplyDelete