Saturday 30 December 2017

November Wrap Up

I was writing my December wrap up when I suddenly realized I completely forgot to post my November wrap up! So, here it is! I didn't read that much in November (but December is much better!).

1. The Girl with All the Gifts (The Hungry Plague, #1) by M.R. Carey


This was by far my favourite book of the month! 5 out of 5 stars! It was amazing! You can read my review here.

2. An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3) by Julia Quinn 

A Cinderella retelling. I liked it well enough, 3 stars.

3. Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas

I didn't like this one that much, especially the bullying part.


In November, I also started reading An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson and Kulti by Mariana Zapata but I finished them in December.


Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!

4 comments:

  1. I liked The Girl With All The Gifts but didn't think much of the film, though Glenn Close was really good in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't care for the movie at all, I didn't even finish it :) Glenn Close was the only good thing about!

      Delete
  2. Last year I read The Girl With All The Gifts and I thought it was really good. I had no idea (probably do live under a rock) that there was a movie! Seriously. I just watched the trailer, the beginning of the trailer a bit boring, near the end much better. I do want to watch the movie now, but no high hopes here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recall any hype surrounding the movie, so it's completely understandable to have missed the movie. Maybe someday I'll try to finish it, we'll see.

      Delete