Sunday 4 March 2018

Sunday Post #6

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

So my second teaching week was a lot shorter but still went well. I'm posting this quite late on Sunday evening because this morning I had to record my part in our new puppetry show. It sounds good so far! Next week I unexpectedly have to attend a school trip as an extra supervisor, which is something new to me.

Also, Nicholas Eames, the author of Kings of the Wyld, liked one of my Twitter and Goodreads posts, so life is good. :)

This week on the blog

This week I posted my February wrap up and the first part of my February book haul. Sadly, I did not have the time to post a Waiting on Wednesday post. Hope to do so the coming week, though!

February Wrap Up
Stacking the Shelves: February Book Haul Part 1

Currently reading

I read two books and a manga this week and I enjoyed all of them! Hoping to review some of them soon! Two were backlist books and one was a January release.


I hope to read Idaho or Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine this month, let's see if that will happen. As you know, I'm not that great with sticking to my TBR.

What I watched this week

I watched two movies this week North Country and Boyhood. I liked North Country best, hard-hitting script and amazing acting performances. Sadly, Boyhood disappointed me a little, I believe it was just too long. 


What have you been up to this week? What are you currently reading? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on movies, and there are a ton of them piling up I'd like to see. And that's always fun when an author recognizes a post or tweet. :)

    Hope you have a super week, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happens to me often!
      Yes, it's fantastic when they do that!
      Thank you, have a super week too!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the trip even though you're having to chaperone. Hope you have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking at horror all month and I think I'll get on with The Haunted Forest Tour which sounds nice and creepy! Though I'm tempted to read The Extinction Trials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both titles sound intriguing! I hope you'll enjoy them all!

      Delete
  4. I'm hoping to read Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine sometime soon too. I keep hearing such great things about it. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm really intriguid! Have a great week too!

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear your second teaching week is still going went well! A puppetry show! That sounds fun! I totally love it when an author interact with one of my Twitter posts too! :)

    ReplyDelete