Saturday 23 June 2018

Stacking the shelves: May Book Haul


Stacking the Shelves is a meme co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews (the image above belongs to these blogs too). Each week bloggers share the books they got. I got way too many books in March, so it took me some time to create an actual list. Today I'm going to share with you all the e-books I got in March! Most of these e-books were incredibly cheap and I couldn't pass them up!

I did not get many books in May which is a good thing because I got too many books in March and April.

I got four physical books this month and a couple of e-books.

1. A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas



I somehow have lost interest in this book. Do you guys recommend it?

2. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli



I did not enjoy this as much as Simon's story.

3. Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood, #2) by Becky Albertalli 



This was fun!

4. The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves #1) by Sally Green 



Heard very mixed things after I got this book, so now I'm nervous to read it.

5. The Selection series by Kiera Cass

I got the first trilogy and the novella's in one e-book for less than 6 euros. I call that a bargain.

6. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

My second Colleen Hoover book.

7. Dumplin' (Dumplin' #1) by Julie Murphy

8. Wilder by Rebecca Yarros

Dnf. 

9. Raze by Tillie Cole


Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you liked this post please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I really appreciate it! 


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great books you got this week! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would very highly recommend ACOFAS! I finished reading it the other day and it made me so happy. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! I'm currently reading it!

      Delete
  3. I really want to check out Leah on the Offbeat. It sounds excellent. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Smoke Thieves has me curious, although if I'm honest it's probably at least partly due to that intriguing cover! And I've heard mixed things about A Court of Frost and Starlight, but Leah on the Offbeat is supposed to be pretty awesome I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely couldn't resist the cover of The Smoke Thieves in the story, and the sprayed edges! I really enjoyed Leah on the Offbeat.

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried anything by Sarah J Maas yet. It's a bit out of my comfort zone so I'm wary but I love the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been meaning to read more Colleen Hoover. Enjoy your latest.

    ReplyDelete