1. Sweet Tooth, Volume 1: Out of the Deep Woods by Jeff Lemire
I really enjoyed this although I wish it had been longer. I'm definitely continuing the series! 4 stars.
2. You (You, #1) by Caroline Kepnes
I've heard nothing but great things about this book which is why I was so disappointed when I did not like this as much as I hoped I would.
First of all, I need to mention that this is not a genre I often read and that I was in a reading slump. However, I often felt bored and disliked all the characters. At times the only likeable character was Joe, which was disturbing to be honest. I can't say I recommend this one. 2,5 - 3 stars.
3. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide, #1) by Douglas Adams
It took me some time to get into this book, the beginning is definitely slow but I liked the second part of the book a lot better. Again, I was in a reading slump but I somehow expected a lot more from this beloved story. 3 stars.
4. Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood, #2) by Becky Albertalli
This is the book that got me out of the reading slump. I still like Simon's story best but this was a really fun read! 4 stars!
5. LIFEL1K3 (Lifelike, #1) by Jay Kristoff
As I consider Jay Kristoff as one of my favourite authors of the moment I felt let down by LIFEL1K3. I did not care for the main characters (my favourite character being Cricket) and I was bored through the first half of the book. The last hundred pages were a lot better and made me excited to pick up the sequel but all in all, I'm a little disappointed with this one. 3 stars.
6. Sheets by Brenna Thummler
I enjoyed this one! Check out my review here.
7. A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas
Not much happened in this one, I'm excited for the next book, though! 3 stars.
8. Heartstone (Heartstone, #1) by Elle Katharine White
A Pride and Prejudice retelling with dragons? Of course I enjoyed it! 3 stars.
What did you read recently? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!
Have a wonderful week everyone!