Sunday 11 November 2018

Sunday Post #38


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

As I told you last week my Mondays are incredibly exhausting, add work meetings on Tuesday and Friday evening and that's exhausting on a whole other level. If I have to describe last week in one word it would be "tired".

Luckily, I went to a housewarming of one of my best friends and it was exactly what I needed!

Blog and books


I didn't read or blog at all. I simply did not have the time to do so :(


Movies and TV Shows



I finished watching the third season of Las Chicas del Cable and as always I enjoyed it! I also started Don't Dare to Dream or Jealousy Incarnate on my commute to and from work.



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get a break soon. :) And that your weekend is relaxing and fun.

    I've seen Las Chicas del Cable on Netflix and it does look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Las Chicas del Cable is so good!

      Delete
  2. I am not watching anything but Outlander right now. I am taping The Walking Dead and can't believe RICK is gone..OMG, what is the crew going to do now. I have been reading a lot tho. Have a great week.

    Mary #SundayRoundup #44!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still need to catch up on Outlander and The Walking Dead.

      Delete
  3. I hope you get some down time soon. I haven't watched tv or movies in month. I escape thru reading.. Right now I am reading for the HoHoHoRAT. My favorite so far is Rocky Mountain Christmas Cowboy by Katie Ruggle. I also loved from this months reads - The Mortal Word by Genevieve Cogman, Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews, How to Dance an Undead Waltz by Hailey Edwards, and Field of Bones by JA Jance. Hang in there, and have some reading this week! I listen to audiobooks when traveling. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't heard about any of the books you mentioned but I do love Ilona Andrews! Really want to read more of their books!

      Delete