Sunday 18 November 2018

Sunday Post #39


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

Another exhausting week has passed, to be honest, the only things I do when I get home are preparing my lessons and going to sleep. I feel so bad about that but I don't have any time left for myself, not even during the weekend. I'm so tired all the time!


Blog and books



The horrible slump is still going strong, so I still haven't read anything this week :(

I did manage to post my October Book Haul in my Stacking the Shelves post yesterday!

Movies and TV Shows



I finished watching Don't Dare to Dream or Jealousy Incarnate on my commute to and from work, it was okay. No idea what to watch next. Any recommendations?



What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I've been hooked on Riverdale recently! I'm still in season two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying it! I still need to start the second season!

      Delete
  2. I've been watching Riverdale and The Gifted lately. Season 3 of Riverdale is bonkers so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only watched the first season of Riverdale, need to catch up soon! I will check out The Gifted as well!

      Delete
  3. Sorry you're going through a reading slump. Hope you feel better soon!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are so exhausted Lynn hope thing settle a bit soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope so too, I really want to get back to reading!

      Delete