Monday 20 January 2020

Sunday Post #92


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 
I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.


Life

I was hoping to work a bit less from now until March, but I will have an awful schedule for at least a week longer. I really want to take some time for myself as I barely have any even during the weekend. Thankfully, I know my schedule in March will be a lot better. 

Blog and books

Due to a busy schedule, I didn't read anything this week. I hope to change this soon!

Movies and TV Shows




I went to the cinema yesterday and watched the incredible film 1917. I can't recommend this First World War drama enough. It's brilliant!

I also watched two Korean dramas: The Secret Life of My Secretary and Love Alarm, both were okay.

What did you read or watch recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I hope your schedule lightens up, and I hope it happens a little earlier than March; March is a long time to go working as hard as you are working.

    Thanks for the recommendation for 1917. I'm always interested in movies about WWI. I just watched The Two Popes and I am eager to talk about it.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely wanna see 1917 at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your schedule lightens up soon! It's hard when you don't have much time to catch your breath. And 1917 looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard a lot of good things about 1917. Glad you enjoyed it too :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding time for yourself is important, I’m glad you were able to enjoy a movie.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photography! I feel lucky today to see the beauty of photography. It was really great inspirational post. What a memorable experience it was for us!

    www.designercountry.com/

    ReplyDelete