Sunday 11 September 2022

Sunday Post #141

 

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

I am also linking The Sunday Salon hosted by Deb Nance of Readerbuzz where bloggers discuss what they are reading and other bookish topics.



Life

I'm looking forward to getting back to my pottery lessons next week, I always go home more relaxed than when I got there. I also hope to move this year or the next and went to my first bank meeting this week, I was a little disappointed with their information but will try and check out a couple of homes for sale soon.


Blog and books


I only managed to read a little bit this week, my current reads are The Secret Lives of Church ladies and Siddhartha. I might write a post about some of the books I hope to read in Autumn, I'm a mood reader and reading about this season might help as I always struggle a bit when the days are getting darker. I much prefer summer but could do with less heat.


Movies and TV Shows




I've started watching Alchemy of Souls, an entertaining Korean fantasy drama, some Flemish series and of course I've been watching the BBC a lot this week. Even though I'm not British, I do feel the loss.

Do you have any new period drama recommendations?

What did you watch or read recently?

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!


Have a wonderful day everyone!


6 comments:

  1. I've been following the news a little bit even though I'm American- it's still fascinating and we mourn the Queen too. :) I'm also a mood reader and love tis time of year, but my reading has been a bit down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve always wanted to try pottery.
    I’ve enjoyed Miss Scarlet & The Duke

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it try! Oh, I've heard about that one, quite curious about that show!

      Delete
  3. Our students learned to do pottery one year when I was teaching fifth grade. The kids all loved it.

    I hope to read Siddhartha this year or next, and The Secret Lives of Church Ladies sounds intriguing.

    Good luck with your plans to buy a place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not starting out great but I live in hope!

      Delete