Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Each week bloggers post their top ten on a previously suggested topic. This week's topic is ten debut novels of 2017. I have a couple of debuts I'm really excited to read, so without further ado, here is my list:
1. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
I love contemporary adult romance. YA contemporary I like a lot less, but this one just sounds so cute! I can't wait!
2. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
This sounds like an important book and I really want to get to it soon!
3. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
There is only one word I needed to know about this book in order to get really excited about it: Pirates! There really aren't many pirate books out there and I can't wait to read this!
4. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Heard great things about this book! Stunning cover and interesting synopsis! Count me in!
5. Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
6. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
I'm sure there are many more debuts, but these are the ones I could think of just know.
Which debuts are you excited for this year? Leave your thoughts down below!