These are the books I read in September. I'm quite happy with my reading month! I read some amazing books!
1. Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson
This historical romance was predictable and at times boring. 3 stars.
2. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
Loved this book! 5 stars!
3. Don't Stop Me Now by Colleen Coleman
I was approved to read this from Netgalley but I didn't download it in time, so I had to purchase it. You can find my review here. 3 stars.
4. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
This book is getting adapted by Netflix and I'm so glad I read the book first! Highly recommend this one! 5 stars!
5. Death Note, Vol. 1: Boredom (Death Note, #1) by Tsugumi Ohba
My very first manga! I got this from my library and I hope to continue the series soon! 4 stars!
6. How to Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry
I really enjoyed this one! I got approved to read this through Netgalley but my e-book expired before I had the time to read this, so I got this from the library as well. You can find my review here. 4 stars!
7. Anne of Green Gables: A Graphic Novel by Mariah Marsden and Brenna Thummler
This graphic novel was wonderful! You can find my review here! 5 stars! Brenna Thummler actually tweeted me back twice!
8. The Ghost of Gaudi by El Torres
I love Gaudí, so when I saw this graphic novel on Netgalley, I just had to read it! 3 stars. You can find my review here.
9. Taproot by Keezy Young
I got comic from Netgalley as well. 3 stars, you can find my review here.
10. Quiet Girl in a Noisy World: An Introvert's Story by Debbie Tung
Loved this graphic novel! Review to come soon! 4 stars! Highly recommend it!
11. The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
This was such a stunning book. Heart-breaking, shocking and beautifully written. Highly recommend this one! 5 stars!
Which books did you recently read? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!
If you liked this post, please follow me on 'Bloglovin, Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads!