Sunday 21 October 2018

Sunday Post #35


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life

Guys, I'm exhausted, I have one week of teaching left before I have a week off and I really need some time for myself. My schedule is so busy, I have to prepare most of lessons in the weekends which doesn't leave much time to relax, and now I really am craving some!


Blog and books


My reading slump is definitely getting better, but it's not as good as it can be. I did finish The Hate U Give this week and it is such an important book. I can't recommend it enough! I'm not sure what to read next, though. I have so many unread books but I always have a difficult time deciding what to read next, so help me out!

Movies and TV Shows


Still watching Healer and really enjoying it! Can't wait to see what is going to happen next!

As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you'll enjoy your week off soon! ^_^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tough schedule! Hope that week off comes quick so you can enjoy some downtime. :) And good luck with the reading slump- hope that passes soon. I had a hard time picking out my next read this week too- it's a problem haha,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your break gets here quickly! Teaching has to be one of the hardest jobs ever. I know I couldn’t do it. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Lynn. Only a week to go and then plenty of relaxation and reading time!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a busy time for you. I'm sure you are looking forward to your time off. Hope this week is good for you.

    ReplyDelete