Sunday 14 October 2018

Sunday Post #34


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer (image above belongs to @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ). It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Life

I'm doing a lot better, last weekend was difficult but now I am back to normal. I am extremely busy with the new job and spanish classes mainly because I can't prepare anything in advance until my colleagues tell me what to do, which means my weekends are very full. 

Today is election day in Belgium, so I will go vote later today. Hopefully the lines won't be too long. I am interested in seeing the results, though.



Blog and books

I think I'm slowly getting over my reading slump, I finished War Horse in the beginning of the week, read a Tessa Dare romance novel and two comics. That's more than I read last month!

I also posted a Can't Wait Wednesday post and a Stacking the Shelves post. I hope to post a September wrap up and a review soon.

Movies and TV Shows


I didn't watch that much this week but I did start Healer, which is looking very promising!


As always please leave some recommendations on what I should read or watch next! 

If you enjoyed this review, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram, TVShowTime and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!



Have a wonderful day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. I hope you are getting out of that reading slump! I'm close to going into one at the moment and I hope it isn't going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking out of a reading slump is always a relief! Glad things are getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're getting out of your reading slump. Its tough, we've all been there xxx

    Here's my Sunday Wrap Up Post. Looking forward to seeing your there. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try War Horse sometime since I've watched the movie. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are emerging from your reading slump and that things are slowly returning to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Tessa Dare book did you read? I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope election day goes well! And that you get some relaxing in with all the work prep. :)

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched the first episode of healer but I didn't even finished the episode, I thought it was kind of boring but I have read so many people love it.

    I just listened to Matt Nathanson's new album - sings his sad heart - and I would recommend that, though I've been a long-time fan so I'm kind of bias but his music always cheers me up though they are sometimes pretty sad songs

    I don't actually read or watch recent movies or shows so I can't recommend anything new or at least, released this year except the above.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good to hear you are doing better. And getting your reading mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, it is so good that you are getting out of your reading slump. And I am happy that you are doing better. Work can be overwhelming sometimes.
    Have a lovely week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for getting over the reading slump! Oh I hope you tell us more about spanish classes! I hope you are enjoying your new job and get settled soon.

    ReplyDelete